International Master’s/Doctoral Degree Program: Information, Technology, and Society in Asia (ITASIA)
Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies,
The University of Tokyo
All application materials must be received at the ITASIA Admissions Office by December 11, 2020 (JST).
- Application documents are available for download below.
- The application documents must be completed in English by the applicant.
- The University may retroactively cancel admission of any student who has falsified any of his or her application documents including personal information, academic records, and research achievements.
- The documents are Acrobat PDF files that you can fill out on your computer. To view and complete the application PDF forms, you will need Adobe Reader, a free document reader, installed (other PDF applications may not work properly). Please be sure to download and use the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete these forms.
To fill-out the PDF application documents:
- Open the form in Acrobat Reader.
- Place the cursor inside a form field and click. The I-Beam cursor is for typing text. The arrow cursor can select a button, a checkbox, a radio button or choose an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, checkbox or radio button, press tab on your keyboard to advance to the next form field.
- Fields outlined in red are required.
- When complete, save the file to your device/PC in preparation for submission.
- Form #1: Application Form for ITASIA Program
- Form #2: Evaluation Form for ITASIA Program
- Form #3 Remittance Form (bank transfer)
- Form #4 Online Payment Form (credit card)
After completing the application forms and collecting all supporting application documents, continue to the online application submission page by clicking the button below: