International Master’s/Doctoral Degree Program: Information, Technology, and Society in Asia (ITASIA)
Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies,
The University of Tokyo
All application materials must be received at the ITASIA Admissions Office by December 13, 2019 (JST).
- Application documents are available for download below.
- The application documents must be completed in English by the applicant.
- The University may retroactively cancel admission of any student who has falsified any of his or her application documents including personal information, academic records, and research achievements.
- The documents are Acrobat PDF files that you can fill out on your computer. To view and complete PDF forms, you will need Adobe Reader, a free document reader, installed. We recommend you download the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete these forms.
To fill-out the PDF application documents:
- Open the form in Acrobat Reader.
- Place the cursor inside a form field and click. The I-Beam cursor is for typing text. The arrow cursor can select a button, a checkbox, a radio button or choose an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, checkbox or radio button, press tab on your keyboard to advance to the next form field.
- Fields outlined in red are required.
- When complete, save and print the form. You may need to adjust the Page Setup settings to your paper size (either A4 or US Letter) or you can change the Page Sizing & Handling to “fit” the page.
- Use a pen to sign and date it.
- Return the form as instructed.